£70k - 95k per year + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Lead Data Scientist
My client, a global Digital Services and Digital Platforms provider, are looking for a number Lead Data Scientists who will be responsible for leading teams and developing quality solutions that use AI and ML technologies. Working in a fast paced environment you will provide technical leadership within the team, learning new technologies and approaches and effectively mentoring the team. Working closely with clients you will translate requirements for technical and non-technical language.
- Minimum qualification of a 2.1 degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, statistics or in a similar highly quantitative field.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with demonstrable ability to learn new business concepts and domains quickly
- Expertise in developing models in languages including Python/R
- Expertise in machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr and mllib
- Strong experience in cleansing, filtering and refactoring complex data from different sources
- Expertise of working with Relational databases, NoSQL and various visualisation techniques
- Experience in delivering AI/ML projects to production through leadership and mentoring of junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead client projects and establish requirements in non-technical language
- Numerous examples of delivering data science projects and predictive solutions to live in an industry production environment
- Experience of containerisation and cloud deployment
- Experience of Deep Learning Architectures
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.