£50k - 65k per year
Lead Data Scientist - up to £65,000 - Liverpool
What type of company do you want to work for?
- A highly successful, omni-channel retail business?
- A data rich, data savvy and data centric culture?
- Somewhere that invests in the latest tech?
- A place that offers continious learning and development opportunities?
- The chance to work on innovative projects?
- Somewhere you can really make a difference?
Of course you do! I don’t blame you, it sounds great, right?
The big brand name has been putting some serious focus on the leverage of data. They are connecting data from across the business and unleashing it’s potential by identifying new opportunities. The journey continues as the data and insight led culture thrives and the team grown.
As a Lead Data Scienctist, you will have the chance to develop your leadership capabilities as you lead and coach a small Data Science team which has ambitious plans for innovation and growth.
Data Science sits within the Marketing team, but you will have the chance to explore all areas of the business. There is a real appetite to see growth and utilisation of data science and insight.
*Still sounding good? Please apply with your CV or get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role to learn more about the opportunity.*
You can show off your technical and commercial abilities by designing and delivering impactful data science and analytical projects which will driving data led decision making.
What do you need?
- Extensive Data Science experience, with a range of techniques across machine learning, statistics etc.
- Experience working in a Retail/Ecommerce environment, with a focus on Marketing and/or Customer
- Leadership or mentoring experience of junior data scientists – developing technical capabilities
- Advanced in SQL, R/Python and experience with PowerBI or similar
- Management of end-to-end data science projects and implementing roadmaps
- Commercially savvy – ability to present complex data, translating it to strategic insights
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.