Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year + BENS
almost 2 years ago
Lead Front End Developer, Manchester, circa £45k
Forward Role are working as the key recruitment partners of the institution that is Graduate Prospects.
For many companies and organisations looking to recruit talented and well-qualified graduates, Prospects is the first choice. For some, it's the only choice.
As a front-end developer at Prospects, you will be working for a company with a flexible working policy, as part of a small Agile development team in which you will lead the front-end sub-team. You will find yourself in a friendly atmosphere where the work will be varied and based around the latest technologies. You will be involved in both the architecting and development of new web applications and the maintenance of existing ones.
- You consider yourself capable of Architecting a Front End solution, comfortable with making the decisions about which technologies to use in a “greenfield” project
- You can manage and build your projects using Node, npm, gulp etc
- You know how to test the front-ends that you develop on multiple levels, and how to automate your tests in a continuous integration environment.
- You are a strong advocate for semantic and accessible HTML using HTML5 and the ARIA specification
- You have an awareness of OWASP security principles
- You know how to apply progressive enhancement
- You like agile ways of working
- Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Working with content from a headless CMS
- CSS/SASS/Less etc
- Version control, Git etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.