Lead Front End Developer, Manchester, circa £45k
Forward Role are working as the key recruitment partners of the institution that is Graduate Prospects.
For many companies and organisations looking to recruit talented and well-qualified graduates, Prospects is the first choice. For some, it's the only choice.
As a front-end developer at Prospects, you will be working for a company with a flexible working policy, as part of a small Agile development team in which you will lead the front-end sub-team. You will find yourself in a friendly atmosphere where the work will be varied and based around the latest technologies. You will be involved in both the architecting and development of new web applications and the maintenance of existing ones.
- You consider yourself capable of Architecting a Front End solution, comfortable with making the decisions about which technologies to use in a “greenfield” project
- You can manage and build your projects using Node, npm, gulp etc
- You know how to test the front-ends that you develop on multiple levels, and how to automate your tests in a continuous integration environment.
- You are a strong advocate for semantic and accessible HTML using HTML5 and the ARIA specification
- You have an awareness of OWASP security principles
- You know how to apply progressive enhancement
- You like agile ways of working
- Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Working with content from a headless CMS
- CSS/SASS/Less etc
- Version control, Git etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 2 days ago
An organisation successfully in operation for over 40 years, who literally change people’s lives are recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer, who can lead on everything ‘front end’, providing advice and technical expertise to drive their estate forward. The Senior Front End Developer will be ...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
A company that prides itself on providing financial services and advice and who are dedicated to providing their customers with practical help in every aspect of managing their money, are seeking a talented Front End Developer to join their Manchester based team. This company are well respected a...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Front End Developer, Bury, £35K - £48K Forward Role Recruitment are working with a household name company who are increasing the size of their Development team. The successful candidates will: Design and develop internal systems and application Collaborate with other developers and supply chain t...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 65k per year
- Posted 2 months ago