£70k - 80k per year
Lead .Net Developer
Leeds (Hybrid working, 1 day per week in the office)
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE
Forward Role have exlusively partnered with a pet wellbeing brand as they embark on a journey of international growth. Due to this, they are expanding their tech division and looking to bring a Lead .Net Developer into the business.
You will be a solid, hands on coder with excellent communication skills and the desire to lead, mentor and motivate more junior developers. You will work closely with the CTO in ensuring you are contributing to driving the business forward as they embark on this journey.
What skills do we need from you?
Ability to build a technology platform for a mission-critical business
Transformation fully to Azure Platform for global scalability
Microsoft .Net Core
Microsoft Azure Data Factory
Microsoft Azure Platform Integration/Architecture
- 20 days annual leave rising to 25 years after one years service (plus all public and bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Pet benefits such as New pet leave, pet bereavement leave, pet gifts and option to have pets at work
- NEST pension with increased contribution matching options
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Flexible Working/Hybrid working options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced sick leave
- Many learning and development opportunities
- Social events
- Free on site car parking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.