£80k - 90k per year
11 months ago
We’re working alongside a B2B SaaS startup who are looking for a Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their growing team. This is a remote-based position, working with a company who are partnered with some of the leading names in Tech, Security and Financial Services.
As Lead Product Designer you will be working alongside a Lead UX to create aesthetically outstanding designs, in order to help deliver exceptional products.
What you'll be doing
- Driving the design, form and function of their leading app
- Transforming UX deliverables into delightful, responsive, cross-platform designs that are ready for implementation
- Participate in user research activities and Design Thinking workshops to identify problems to solve and ideate on solutions
- Manage personal workload in order to meet deadlines and feedback regularly, and pro-actively, to communicate project status and areas of concern
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
What we're looking for
- Substantial experience working on B2B SaaS products - this is essential1
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing previous projects and your role within them
- Excellent track record in taking products to market and optimising existing products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Pragmatic, with a can-do attitude and excited to work in a startup environment
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info.
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801 870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.