A leading financial services organisation is in search of an experienced product leader to lead their multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You must be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, customer research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype building and final product development by the relevant teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with design, development, test and marketing teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire team
- Collaborate with design and content team to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional analytical skills combined with strong people’s skills
- Previous experience in Financial Technology services
- Previous software and web development experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £32k - 37k per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Product Owner or someone operating within a product hybrid role. A leading retailer, with a strong online presence, is looking for a Product Owner to help with the management of multiple domestic and international sites. Following a successful migra...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading HealthTec business in Leeds is looking for a Product Owner to represent the customer needs, utilise and prioritise customer insight and feedback to maximising the value to the customer whilst improving internal efficiencies whilst keeping in line with business requirements. The successf...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading travel organisation with a global reach is looking to expand the Product team with experienced Product Owners. Thanks to ambitious growth plans, you will have scope to progress, build teams and have complete autonomy over your own assigned products. You will own the entire customer life...
- £30k - 35k per year
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join one of the largest retailers in the North West. This is a 6 month contract with huge potential of becoming permanent. You will initially review the Google accounts and make suggestions to improve efficiency. You will then be involv...