£55k - 80k per year + Pension, holiday, personal project days
4 months ago
A flourishing software house in the City Centre, who have developed a unique product, which has over 1 million users across the globe, require a Lead Python Developer to lead their current Python team and take technical ownership of the product.
As the Lead Python Developer heading up this team, you will have full autonomy to make decisions and given technical ownership, as long as your ideas meet the ambitions and direction of the business. You will also have 5 members in your team (3 Onshore / 2 Offshore).
As the Lead Python Developer you will be:
- First and foremost is you’ll be very much a hands-on Lead Developer.
- Daily management and mentoring of the team.
- Working closely with the Product Management team..
- Liaising with Product Owners on new features.
- Making high and low level tech decisions.
- Maintaining current standards, with a view to improving with your own ideas.
- Taking client requests from inception to implementation.
The current tech stack:
- Python, Django.
- HTML, CSS, JS (React).
If you’re a Lead Python Developer looking to take ownership of an established and successful product, then click apply today.
firm, who are renowned for treating their people in the right way, then click apply today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.