Lead Software Architect (£85-90k)
£80k - 85k per year + Excellent benefits
Lead Software Architect (Hybrid in Liverpool)
Salary: £85,000 per annum + 10% annual performance bonus + 7% pension contribution
Are you an experienced Lead Developer with a passion for shaping and delivering software technology solutions? Keen to speak to a hands-on Lead Software Architect to drive a technical roadmap and collaborate closely with a CTO and Head of Software Delivery. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of approximately 35 developers, devops/cloud engineers, QA's, and RPA developers.
- Report directly to the CTO on all aspects of the enterprise software development function.
- Collaborate effectively with heads of other technical departments, ensuring seamless integration and alignment.
- Architect and lead the development of sophisticated, flexible enterprise software products, especially in Azure microservice environments.
- Foster collaboration with external developer resources, including near/offshore companies.
- Mitigate technical debt and ensure its regular resolution.
- Facilitate project resource planning and make informed technology and language choices.
- Uphold coding standards, integration methodologies, and security implementations.
- Stay updated with emerging development techniques to enhance software quality, delivery, and security.
- Manage the technical implementation, working practices, standards, and performance of the software development function.
- Drive customer-focused digital-first technical strategies, applying best-of-breed innovations.
- Solid understanding of OOP development and a passion for building high-quality systems.
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Linq, and related technologies.
- Ability to design sustainable, scalable systems for highly transactional environments.
If this sounds like a role that is right up your street, then please do send your CV to email@example.com and a registration call wil