£70k - 90k per year + Benefits
9 months ago
Lead Software Engineer – Java / TDD
My client, a global Digital Services and Digital Platforms provider, are looking for a number of Lead Software Engineers on a permanent basis. Responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications through the use of Java. Developing high quality solutions which impact lives of users across the world.
Working within a fast paced environment you will take the lead on projects, interact with customers and provide thought leadership and mentor those around you. Leading teams building and testing modern, scalable, secure and performant applications which integrate technologies with industry software development principles, practices and patterns.
- Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product, planning and user story creation
- Expert in software design and development across all layers of an application
- Strong experience mentoring and coaching member of a team
- Experience of the latest Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques
- Programming expertise in Java, TDD
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting live applications
- Experience of multiple programming languages and data storage technologies
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.