£40k - 45k per year
Lead Test Analyst – Web/Ecommerce/Mobile
Manchester (flexible working, office based 2-3 days a week)
£40,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with a fast growing, sustainable retail business who are embarking on a period of growth for their E-commerce business. The business has a mature Software Development team who develop the multichannel e-commerce platform and are now looking for a lead test analyst to join the flourishing team.
They are looking for an experienced test analyst who can execute all levels of testing; system, integration and regression. You’ll produce test documentation, detect and track defects and work alongside the developers to automate test scripts where possible. The business follows Agile methodologies and so related experience is key (Scrum, BDD and Gherkin).
What we need from you:
The ideal candidate will have experience of testing e-commerce systems, with experience across mobile and web testing being important too. You will remain a strong hands on tester, but have the appetite to lead a team/function as the role develops. This role will offer you plenty of progression and development.
● Commercial software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing.
● Commercial experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
● Experience of testing large scale global websites.
● Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
● Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
● Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
● Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
● Ability to work within a team and individually on own initiative.
● Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
● High attention to detail.
● Proactive approach to own personal development.
● Experience of automated testing
● Familiar with an AGILE way of working
● Educated to Degree level
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.