£70k - 80k per year
4 months ago
We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their dynamic team. The company is a leader in providing digital services, to a client-base that ranges from Government and Public services through to Private businesses and start-ups.
As a Lead UX Designer, you will work to create and build design standards within the company, as well as manage and mentor other designers to success.
What you will be doing
- Driving new business & creating Design propositions
- Leading UX and service design projects
- Creating user journey maps, service blueprints, reports
- Engaging with hands-on UX work by creating sketches or wireframes
- Helping to grow a specialised Design offering
- Educating clients on UX Design principles and value
- Establishing internal UX Design frameworks and methodologies
- Training and mentoring team members in Design
What we’re looking for
- Experience as senior/lead level User Experience Designer, Service Designer or equivalent
- Someone who enjoys managing and mentoring people
- Enthusiastic about GDS and NNG practices
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains
- Empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational needs
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.