We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team. The company is a leader in providing digital services to a client-base that ranges from predominantly Government and Public services, as well as Private businesses and start-ups.
As their Lead UX Designer, you will work to create and build design standards within the company, as well as lead and mentor other designers to success.
What you will be doing
- Leading UX and service design projects
- Creating user journey maps, service blueprints, reports
- Engaging with hands-on UX work by creating sketches or wireframes
- Driving new business & creating Design propositions
- Helping to grow a specialised Design offering
- Educating clients on UX Design principles and value
- Establishing internal UX Design frameworks and methodologies
- Training and mentoring team members in Design
What we’re looking for
- Experience as senior/lead level User Experience Designer, Service Designer or equivalent
- Someone who enjoys managing and mentoring people
- Enthusiastic about GDS and NNG practices
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains
- Empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational needs
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801 870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
User Experience Designer Central Manchester Integrated Marketing Agency Up to £45,000 P/A Are you an experienced UX Designer looking for your next opportunity? Are you interested in working for a company with great growth year on year and has ambitious plans for the future? Would you like to work...
- Central London
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Mid-Senior UX Designer to join their dynamic team. The company is a leader in providing digital services, to a client-base that ranges from Government and Public services through to Private businesses and start...
- Central London
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Mid-level UX Designer to join their team. The company is a leader in providing digital services to a client-base that ranges from predominantly Government and Public services, as well as Private businesses and ...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Lead Email Designer South Manchester £30,000 - £40,000 P/A I’m looking for a proven professional experienced enough to take control of the conceptualisation and implementation of the email marketing strategy within this established Fin-tech business. Working side-by-side with the Head of Design, ...