£70k - 90k per year
12 months ago
We’re working with a digital innovations agency based in Central London, looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team. The company is a leader in providing digital services to a client-base that ranges from predominantly Government and Public services, as well as Private businesses and start-ups.
As their Lead UX Designer, you will work to create and build design standards within the company as well as lead and mentor other designers within the team. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of all UX operations within a hugely growing company.
What you will be doing
- Leading UX and service design projects
- Creating user journey maps, service blueprints, reports
- Engaging with hands-on UX work by creating sketches or wireframes
- Driving new business & creating Design propositions
- Helping to grow a specialised Design offering
- Educating clients on UX Design principles and value
- Establishing internal UX Design frameworks and methodologies
- Training and mentoring team members in Design
What we’re looking for
- Experience as senior/lead level User Experience Designer, Service Designer or equivalent
- Someone who enjoys managing and mentoring people
- Enthusiastic about GDS and NNG practices
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains
- Empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational needs
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 801 870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.