We’re working alongside a B2B SaaS startup who are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their growing team. This is a remote-based position, working with a company who are partnered with some of the leading names in Tech, Security and Financial Services.
As Lead UX Designer you will be responsible for working end-to-end, from research and ideation through to prototyping, testing and final delivery.
- Design, lead, and/or participate in user research activities and Design Thinking workshops to identify problems to solve and ideate on solutions
- Design and conduct design validation/usability test activities to iterate with user feedback
- Manage personal workload in order to meet deadlines and feedback regularly, and pro-actively, to communicate project status and areas of concern
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- 5+ years’ experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Excellent track record in taking products to market and optimising existing products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Pragmatic, with a can-do attitude and excited to work in a startup environment
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 80k per year
- Posted 17 days ago
We’re working alongside a B2B SaaS startup who are looking for a Lead UI Designer to join their growing team. This is a remote-based position, working with a company who are partnered with some of the leading names in Tech, Security and Financial Services. As Lead UI Designer you will be responsi...
- £32k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
User Experience - UX Designer / UR - User Researcher Greater Manchester (NW) E-commerce Up to £45,000 (DOE) Working with a high-growth e-commerce business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design &...
- Central London
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
A leading B2B SAAS company are looking for a UX Lead to head up their growing Design team based in Central London. This is an end-to-end UX role, where you will help develop the business-wide UX strategy, whilst leading a team of product designers and remaining hands-on throughout the process. Th...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior User Experience Designer Central Manchester Fin-tech Salary Expectations: DOE Working with a high-growth fin-tech business based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX design & research. The successful...