£35k - 50k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
I have the pleasure of working with one of Manchester's most exciting tech start ups in the city centre. They're looking for a talented Lead UX Designer to join their team as they look to re-locate their Product teams up from London.
Working on a large scale platform from Day 1 this is a brilliant opportunity to get hands on and lead on all things UX Design, from initial discovery phase all the way through to continous testing and improvement. Working with talented product scrum teams they offer the opportunity for you to be the advocate for UX not only on the project but also throughout the business.
What they're looking for:
- Taking ownership of multiple projects and being responsible for the design output.
- Helping to scope projects by attending stakeholder and customer interviews.
- Writing heuristic (expert) and competitive analysis reports.
- Translating stakeholder and customer requirements into engaging user-centred design solutions.
- Creating and revising IA and UX documentation including: personas, user stories, user flows, sitemaps, content maps and wireframes.
- Creating low/high fidelity prototypes that can be tested with users.
- Running usability testing sessions, interpreting results and iterating concepts until they meet the user needs and design requirements.
- Ensure visual design supports and enhances our brand, maintaining a cohesive design language.
- Writing project documentation e.g. style guides and annotated wireframes.
- Creating industry leading design work that pushes and inspires the product team.
What they're looking for:
- Proven record of delivering designs that meet user needs, product requirements and business goals.
- Strong visual and interaction design experience with the ability to design attractive and usable.
- interfaces on web, mobile and desktop.
- Keen design eye with ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour effectively.
- Consideration of user tasks and goals throughout the design process.
- Good understanding of interaction design across devices.
- Experience working with front-end developers.
- Understanding and appreciation of CSS and HTML.
- Confidence and ability to present and sell ideas.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Expert-level proficiency in Sketch and/or Photoshop/Illustrator.
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.