£40k - 45k per year + Benefits
9 months ago
Magento Developer – Magento 2
My client, a leading E-Commerce company, are currently recruiting for a Magento Developer on a permanent basis. Due to continued growth and investment in their people and their technology they are now looking to add an ambitious Magento Developer to join the team. As the Magento Developer you will be responsible for developing a new Magento 2 platform in line with client requirements. Effectively researching new integrations and plug-in capabilities as well as reviewing the build out process of design, user experience and functionality.
- Performing a technical analysis on requirements
- Development efforts should be focused on modularization covering platform updates and improvements
- Contribute ideas for making application improvements and UX
- Assist the web team by maintaining site setups, including web content required for buildouts. Such as category setups, image uploads, user role setups and other functions as requested by client’s
- 2-4 years’ experience in Magento 2 environment
- Self-starter that can handle projects with minor supervision
- Strong knowledge of RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Experience creating custom CMS websites.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, PHP and XML.
- Strong experience in developing responsive websites.
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines with multiple projects
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.