£36k - 40k per year
Magento Developer (Frontend)
Leeds based office (hybrid and fully remote working options available)
Up to £40k
Forward Role have partnered with an award winning Official Magento Partner who build second to none eCommere stores for merchants across the world, and they are looking to bring a Frontend Magento Developer into the team. If you are a Magento Developer looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic team of professionals on a truly exciting journey, then this is for you.
You will work alongside other front-end and back-end developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
- Writing front-end code in line with best practices on the Magento 2 platform
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work
- Deliver high quality project work
- Be client facing when required
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies and guidelines
What do we need from you?
- Experience as a front-end developer, keeping well documented, efficient code
- A good balance of understanding a client’s budget vs the proposed solution
- Experience working in agency environment
- Keeping well documented, efficient code
- Able to take details of client’s requirements and create detailed briefs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage your workload
- Have meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
What are the company benefits?
- Performance based bonus
- Remote working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.