£65k - 75k per year
This is a predominantly remote role, with occasional office visits.
Forward Role are working with an exciting marketing data consultancy with offices in London, Manchester & Leeds. The team deliver a variety of data and analytical techniques such as econometrics, attribution and AI to help businesses improve their marketing and experience success and growth.
The consultancy works across a variety of sectors and have a very impressive client base, working with some of the biggest global brands.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be working alongside and leading a team of analytics experts with a passion for marketing effectiveness.
Role & responsibilities:
- Developing new marketing effectiveness projects and selling solutions to new and existing clients
- Identifying new business opportunities and growth opportunities with existing clients, proposal writing, and leading pitches
- Lead the business with new and innovative marketing effectiveness techniques
- Work alongside management team, monitoring KPIs to ensure revenue target is reached – responsible for achieving revenue targets
- Be an expert in marketing effectiveness, be the go to person for any effectiveness/optimization needs
- B e the lead for client marketing strategy development
- Build an understanding of clients wider marketing strategies and translate analysis in to actionable insights and recommendations
- Lead the team of consultants and support partners – onboard new clients & oversee conultants to ensure the project is being completed with accuracy and to a high standard
- Maximize value from accounts, building key relationships with clients
Skills & experience:
- Be a Marketing Effectiveness expert with experience in an agency or consultancy
- Extensive experience of working with econometrics models in a business setting
- Interpret stakeholder/client requirements and deliver a solution
- Ability to manage clients, consultants and projects
- Leadership skills, with the ability to coach, develop and inspire a team
- Ability to explain the impact of data led decisions to clients
- Highly experienced in working with quantitative data & statistical models – attribution, econometrics etc.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.