Forward Role are working with a well-established, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. They are an ecommerce business, with multiple sites and apps. The dynamic business have an extensive product range across fashion, homeware and electrics.
This is an exciting time for the business as they are experiencing a high level of continued growth. The retailer is going through a digital transformation with the aim of delivering above and beyond customer service, providing exceptional careers for the employees and continue to be the leading UK retailer.
The team is growing and they are recruiting a Customer Insight & Market Research Manager to join the fast paced and dynamic marketing department, sitting in the leadership team. This is a new role to the business, giving someone the opportunity to shape and grow this area of marketing. The role will be representing the Voice of the Customer (VoC), understanding how the market is changing and developing strategy and helping to prioritise based on this insight. You will be responsible for the insights and research programme, through development to delivery, ensuring the programme is continuing to be effective and efficient to feed in to the ambitious growth goals of the business.
Role & responsibilities:
- Be the VoC champion within the business, and be the representative of the programme across the whole business.
- Providing insight in to market changes and development, working with stakeholders to guide priorities and strategy.
- Continuously share market information and help to develop best practice.
- Project manage the development of market research programme, ensure the delivery is efficient and continue to monitor and make changes to ensure customer and market insight and data are being capture effectively
- Building strong partnerships, and working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business and external agencies.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive the research and insight programme through the business, ensuring key stakeholders are invested.
- Educate the wider business on the importance of market and customer insight, emphasising it’s importance and how insight and data can be used in strategy development.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a Senior Marketing Research or Customer Insight role
- Ability to bring customers to life, understand who they are, what they want, and when they want it and how
- Proven experience of sharing insight across a business which helps to inform teams and drive decision making and future actions
- Turn complex data and large volume of insight in to something useful and actionable, answering business questions
- Manage relationships with external agencies, to plan and deliver bespoke research projects
- Have a strong understanding of all marketing streams from digital to offline, and have knowledge of automation
- Be confident to deliver change and challenge in a constructive way
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.