£35k - 45k per year
12 months ago
Market Research & Insight Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing and unique automotive business in Bolton. The company are on the hunt of a dynamic Market Research & Insight Manager to work alongside, support and back the Operational Marketing Manager. You will provide insight to help develop and shape the marketing strategy.
This is a new role, so the ideal candidate will need to be experienced across research, insight and analytics. It’s a great opportunity to build a new function from stretch and put your own mark on it.
- Source and collect relevant data across the market, competitors, target and current customers
- Provide insight from your findings and utilise to develop strategy and paint a fuller picture or the market
- Develop a clear understanding of prospect customers through developing, delivering and analysis of surveys
- Statistical analysis of large data sets – understanding data and how to use the results by making marketing recommendations
- Perform and present market SWOT analysis
- Perform and present competitor analysis – understanding offer, identifying opportunities, understanding pricing and business models, sales and operational methods
Skills and Experience
- Market Research, Insight and Analytics experience
- Consolidate and interpret a number or large data sets
- Advanced user of statistical programmes, for example SPSS/R/SAS etc
- Data collections experience – surveys, NPS, focus groups
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience / knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong insight and analytical ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.