£32k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting Research Agency based in Manchester City Centre. The vibrant business aims to improve clients decision making by providing in-depth insight. They are specialists in various research areas like customer experience, segmentation, product development and testing, branding and more. The agency have a broad client base which keeps things interesting! They have a fantastic culture with great perks!
They are currently looking to expand the team, and are recruiting a Research Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Research Executive who is ready to take the leap to manager level, or an established Research Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
As a Research Manager you will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish, you will lead the project team, research design (qual & quan), delivery of research, analysis and presentation of findings.
This is a fast paced, exciting opportunity and you will be given responsibility from day one! Each day will be varied and different as you will be providing vital support on research projects from start to finish.
Skills & responsibilities:
- Project management - identifying any issues and overcoming these, planning project work streams and schedules and managing suppliers
- Client management – being the key point of contact, building relationships and updating them with progress
- Management of fieldwork delivery – organisation and acting as a lead moderator for focus groups & interviews
- Leading research design and planning sessions – producing insightful questionnaires and discussion guides
- Analysis, insight and reporting – evaluating and summarising all data and creating suitable presentations for clients
- Get involved in Business Development, with upselling and proposal writing
- Manage a team of research specialists
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a Research led role at Senior Research Executive level or higher.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience with research design and moderation
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Client management experience
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.