£25k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Forward Role are working with a unique Research Agency. The agency have experience 400% growth in revenue in the past 6 months and have ambitious future plans. Their client base is impressive including the likes of Disney, Dyson and Unilever to name a few.
As a Market Researcher / Insight Analyst you will be helping companies improve their engagement with consumer through language. The work the agency does helps businesses understand what the public are saying about their products, and helping brands talk to their customers with the correct language. You will be collecting, analysing and presenting the data in a clear and concise way to the client.
- Work with the client to understand and define research briefs
- Carry out analysis – quantitative and qualitative methods
- Present findings back to client in an easily digestible way
- Make recommendations and suggest future actions
Experience / skills:
- Previous hands on market research experience
- Brand language and customer insight knowledge
- Working with stakeholders / clients
- Ability to interpret data and convert in to key insight
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complicated information in an easily understandable way is essential!
This is an excellent opportunity for Market Researchers looking to work in a niche area and gain endless experience!
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.