£18k - 20k per year
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing Account Executive
Forward Role are currently looking for an Account Executive to join an exciting Marketing Agency.
You will join a business who has a great culture, and can offer you a role where you can have that variation you have always wanted.
Ideally you’ll need a year experience already working within an agency, this can be a sandwich year, placement year etc..
Recently graduated in Marketing and looking for that next step?
Gained experience in your placement year and ready to put it to use?
This could be for you!
What will you be doing?
- You will support the Senior Account Manager
- Working on press, digital, print and marketing for their key account
- Take client briefs
- Fulfil press schedules across different regions
What will you need?
- You will need great organisational skills, they will be your best friend
- A background in Marketing (this can be a Degree)
- Great communication and grammar
- Ability to multitask (again this will be your best friend)
- You will need a go get attitude and to be a self-starter.
Want to find out more? APPLY TODAY!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.