Location:Manchester City Centre
£26k - 30k per year
Forward Role are looking for an Account manager to join an exciting Marketing Agency in Manchester, you will be joining a full service creative agency, and agency who understand that their people are the core of their business.
What will you be doing?
- You will report to the Account Director, and focus on the day to day delivery of the marketing campaigns for a variety of clients.
- You’ll work with the team, but also be a self-starter and use your own initiative
- You will work on a range of different areas from budgeting all the way to client briefs.
- You will develop new relationships and new business when the time is right too.
- You will get to know your clients inside out and be the point of contact for them
- Work with clients goals. Strategies and come up with campaign solutions.
- Excellent time management, (time management will be your best friend in this role)
- You create and present campaign proposals to clients
What will you need?
- You will need a couple of years in a commercial capacity working on campaigns for big clients.
- A go get attitude
- A positive approach to your day to day
If you have got this far, something interested you, APPLY today and let me tell you a little bit more about the role, the culture of the business and most importantly let’s find out a little bit more about you and what your next move could look like.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.