£20k - 25k per year
over 2 years ago
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are working with a niche financial services company, who are seeking an ambitious Marketing Analyst to join the growing and dynamic team in North Manchester.
In this broad role, you will be responsible for key analysis on all Marketing and campaign activity and its effectiveness. You will be looking to continuously improve the marketing strategy through the use of data.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the Marketing team
- Analysis of conversion and retention rates
- KPI reporting for senior management
- Web analytics - analysis of a variety of data from the website
- Campaign analysis - working to increase effectiveness
- Market analysis across brands
- Providing insight to help improve ROI
- Management & segmentation on CRM system
- Working on projects with the CRM team
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Knowledge of / experience working with a marketing team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with CRM systems is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Commercially savvy
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 36 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.