£28k - 32k per year
6 months ago
Manchester - £32,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Analytics & Insights team in Manchester.
The insight driven business put data at the heart of decision making around the customer and marketing. The Insight team provide an understanding to the customer and the journey they take and experience through the business. You will be manipulating large databases and interpreting the data to provide in-depth insight, telling compelling stories which enable decision making across the business.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be driving the understanding of marketing performance and the effect this has on the overall company performance. You will be a central point to core teams, building relationships and supporting key stakeholders with data driven insight and advice.
- Develop a suite of reporting and analytics, providing insights to drive change
- Drive the use and understanding of data throughout the business – putting data at the heart
- Be an expert in understanding the customer journey, helping to shape the marketing strategy
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team, skill sharing and developing strategically
- Provide in-depth, actionable insight to the marketing team and beyond
- Ad-hoc analysis and proactively identify areas for improvement and development
Experience / Skills:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in an analytics role
- Understanding and interest in marketing / marketing effectiveness
- Strong SQL and/or SAS knowledge
- Data manipulation and data mining expereince
- Developing reporting suits, strong insight / story telling skills
- Being commercially driven
- Understanding of marketing channels and activity
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.