£20k - 25k per year
about 1 year ago
Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the team.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and continuously evolving marketing reports for the business. The role will require you to share insight in to performance to multiple stakeholders across the business, making recommendations and suggestions to strive to improve processes and efficiency to enhance ROI.
- Manage the marketing performance reporting, identify opportunities to drive activity
- Tracking KPIs, conversion and retention rates
- Analyse and interpret data for key stakeholders and the Management Board, providing a monthly summary to explain key trends and any significant changes
- Monitor activity across multiple websites, reporting on traffic, trends, conversion and referrals using Google Analytics
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, reporting on campaign effectiveness and continuously identifying ways to improve
- Keep up to date on analysis across market share and penetration
- Be a champion for the marketing database and the marketing automation
- Provide insight to the customer journey
Skills / Experience:
- Numerically driven and commercially driven, with an interest in business and marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics to provide insight in a commercial environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience using marketing database tools is desirable, but not essential
- Experience with SQL and Power BI is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.