£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Marketing Analytics team in Manchester.
The insight driven business put data at the heart of all decision making around the customer and marketing. The Insight team provide an understanding to the customer and the journey they take and experience through the business. You will be manipulating large databases and interpreting the data to provide in-depth insight, telling compelling stories which enable decision making across the business.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be driving the understanding of marketing performance and effectiveness. You will be a central point to core teams, building relationships and supporting key stakeholders with data driven insight and advice.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver key insight and recommendation to drive the optimisation and continuous improvement of marketing activity
- Working with the output of attribution models to measure the impact of marketing channels on the business
- Driving actions and change through the business through development and improvement of reporting, analytics and continuous deep dive investigations
- Become an expert on the customer and customer journeys and use this knowledge to shape marketing and business strategy
- Be a champion of data and support other departments on how they can best use data and insight
- Build a solid understanding of the business from a commercial and operational point of view
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Analytics roles
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential
- Confident user of Google Analytics (or similar)
- Experience with R or Python is desirable
- Have an understanding of marketing channel activity
- Have an understanding of marketing effectiveness and attribution models
- Data mining and manipulation
- Report building and data visualisation using tools such as Power BI
- Driving insight and making recommendations
This is an excellent opportunity with plenty of development opportunities to learn new tools, work with a highly experienced teams and enrol in personal development courses.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.