£28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique consumer focused business in Birmingham. They are a young company who have developed hugely in the last few years, and have no plans to stop their ambitious growth. The business currently offer their services across 20 cities in the UK and always have a focus on the customer, ensuring the best experience possible.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be joining the wider marketing function and reporting in to the Head of Marketing. You will be working with on and offline data, developing dashboards and data visualisations which deliver actionable insights to the marketing team and wider business. You will tell a story from the data and link marketing and sales information together, providing recommendations to help shape the marketing strategy.
Role & responsibilities:
- Champion channel measurement and insight within in the marketing team
- Improve current and develop new methods to measure all marketing activity
- Review all tracking across platforms and work with an agency to ensure effective implementation
- Support with delivering and presenting weekly/monthly reporting to key stakeholders
- Creating and managing dashboards and data visualisations for all on and offline campaigns
- Continuous measurement of digital performance marketing and providing insight to drive optimisation
- Develop measurement and tracking across web, ad, social, content and email
- Work closely with CRM to build customer profiles and segmentations
Skills & experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing analytics
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Have an understanding of multi-channel marketing and how they work together
- Implementing measurement and reporting
- Creating data visualisation and dashboards using Google DataStudio or similar
- Experience with other marketing platforms such as Hubspot and social analytics is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.