£25k - 35k per year
almost 3 years ago
We've partnered with a renowned business in the financial services sector who are looking to recruit a Marketing Analyst. You will be joining a dynamic and experienced team at their picturesque offices in North Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your analytical experience in a broad role and varied which is seen as vital to the business.
You will be responsible for taking large amounts of marketing data and turning it in to actionable insight and easily digestible information for all stakeholders to understand. You will be looking to continuously improve marketing performance by asking questions and exploring new strategies through data.
- Extracting data, analysis, discussing findings and making recommendations
- Working with all departments and external agencies
- Analysis or marketing performance across all channels from direct mail to PPC to TV
- Working across multiple products
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in an analytical role
- Ideally you will have an interest or knowledge or marketing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident communicator / presentation skills
- SQL experience is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give Sophie a call on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.