Manchester City Centre
£25,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique financial services business based in Manchester City Centre. To support the companies continued growth plans, they are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to drive business strategy with the use of data. You will be working alongside the Marketing team to assist with campaign management and providing insight to performance and trends in to the different marketing channels.
- Customer segmentation and selections for campaigns
- Provide insight in to performance and trends of individual marketing channels
- Making recommendations for campaign improvements and opportunities
- Review all marketing activity data on a regular basis, KPI reporting
- Customer journey and behaviour analysis
- Develop reports and dashboards for individual teams
Skills and experience:
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience of providing insight and making recommendations
- Knowledge of Tableau is desirable, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 0161 641 1044 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + yearly bonus
Marketing Analyst My client is one of the world’s largest names in the entertainment industry, and they’re consistently expanding their presence across the globe. This billion pound business is looking to recruit a marketing analyst to support the marketing team by building up ready-to-use data s...
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
Research Executive - Research Manager Competitive Salary Manchester City Centre An innovative and unique Market Research Agency in Manchester City Centre are expanding and are looking for aual and quan researchers at all levels. The business are well known for their commercial and hands on approa...
- £22k - 28k per year
MI Analyst Manchester City Centre £22k - £28k Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Insights team in Manchester. The business are recruiting a MI Analyst to deliver regulatory reporting and insight to internal and...
- £30k - 35k per year + yearly bonus
Data Analyst One of the UK’s fastest growing consumer start-ups is seeking a data analyst as a result of rapid growth and expansion. With investors in places like Silicone Valley, this tech company is renowned for using industry-first features, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a unique indi...