£25k - 35k per year + yearly bonus
4 months ago
The UK’s largest independent media agency is currently seeking a marketing analyst to join their dynamic Insights and Analytics team. This company has been featured in The Times’ Top 100 small companies to work for and the successful candidate is guaranteed exposure to clients such as Tesco, Sony and Warner Music Group. The role of the marketing analyst is to infer informative and meaningful insights from the client’s data, whilst also designing personalised frameworks based on their individual commercial objectives.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data analysis and reporting of site analytics, product analytics and first party user data
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating data-driven insights to the teams
- Presenting to larger audiences and answering challenging queries
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Building commercial econometric models
You should ideally:
- Have at least 18 months’ experience in analysing large media data sets
- Be self-sufficient with web analytics packages
- Have an understanding of scripting languages such as R, Python and SQL
- Have some experience building dashboards
- Have some experience developing simple font ends
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with colleagues in international offices
- Unlimited holiday
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
And much more!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (email@example.com) for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.