The UK’s largest independent media agency is currently seeking a marketing analyst to join their dynamic Insights and Analytics team. This company has been featured in The Times’ Top 100 small companies to work for and the successful candidate is guaranteed exposure to clients such as Tesco, Sony and Warner Music Group. The role of the marketing analyst is to infer informative and meaningful insights from the client’s data, whilst also designing personalised frameworks based on their individual commercial objectives.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data analysis and reporting of site analytics, product analytics and first party user data
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating data-driven insights to the teams
- Presenting to larger audiences and answering challenging queries
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Building commercial econometric models
You should ideally:
- Have at least 18 months’ experience in analysing large media data sets
- Be self-sufficient with web analytics packages
- Have an understanding of scripting languages such as R, Python and SQL
- Have some experience building dashboards
- Have some experience developing simple font ends
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with colleagues in international offices
- Unlimited holiday
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
And much more!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + yearly bonus
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Analyst My client is one of the world’s largest names in the entertainment industry, and they’re consistently expanding their presence across the globe. This billion pound business is looking to recruit a marketing analyst to support the marketing team by building up ready-to-use data s...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 26 days ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £25,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Anal...
- £22k - 32k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Statistical Marketing Analyst Manchester City Centre £22,000 - £32,000 Forward Role are working with a thriving start-up in Manchester City Centre. The data led agency are forward thinking and like to do things differently, providing a unique analytics service to their clients to gain an overall ...
- Market related
- Posted 19 days ago
Digital Analyst Manchester City Centre Competitive Salary Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO –...