Up to £30,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting business in Manchester who are passionate about professional development. Due to recent growth, the business are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the vibrant team.
As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for selecting accurate targeted audiences for marketing campaigns and communications to customers and stakeholders. You will be taking charge of the delivery of marketing reporting, ensuring these are accurate and delivered on time.
- Select accurate and targeted audiences for marketing campaigns and communications
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and build workflows for the delivery of campaigns
- Continuously look for opportunities to develop the reporting offering and standardise reporting across the business
- Manage reporting suites with an aim to develop automation of these
- Turn complex, raw data in to insightful and actionable recommendations
- Complete ad-hoc analysis for the marketing team
Skills / experience:
- Experience with SAS is essential (a high level of SQL may be considered)
- Analytical graduate and/or 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding and interest in marketing
- Campaign management tool experience is desirable
- Attention to detail and proactive worker
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
Marketing Analyst Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest charities as they look to expand their Marketing and Fundraising team. As a result of growth, the business requires a talented individual to provide accurate insight into supporter data, marketing effort and income ...
- £25k - 35k per year + yearly bonus
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Analyst The UK’s largest independent media agency is currently seeking a marketing analyst to join their dynamic Insights and Analytics team. This company has been featured in The Times’ Top 100 small companies to work for and the successful candidate is guaranteed exposure to clients s...
- £23k - 28k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Marketing Analyst £28,000 – Manchester Forward Role are working with a well-established and forward thinking international retail business with multiple brands based in Manchester City Centre. The businesses digital strategy is powerful and the company is disrupting digital advertising. They are ...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Graduate Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £25,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Anal...