£30k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest charities in their respective field as they look to expand their Marketing team. As a result of growth, the business requires a talented individual to provide accurate insight into customer data, marketing effort and income performance. This is a fantastic opportunity for an independent analyst to see the direct value of their work in a truly rewarding environment.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating complex information to other non-technical members of the team
- Continuously looking for opportunities to develop the reporting offering and standardise reporting across the business
- Developing and building systems to monitor and analyse supporter contributions
- Selecting accurate and targeted audiences for marketing campaigns and communications
- Completing ad-hoc analysis for the marketing team
You should ideally:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (a background in fundraising is preferred)
- Be skilled in Excel and SQL
- Have a solid understanding of statistical analysis (such as SPSS)
- Have a working knowledge of CRM systems
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to relate to a variety of different people
- Enjoy working autonomously
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Charlotte on 02036 872 943 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.