£25k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
£25,000 - £32,000
Forward Role are working with a large online retailer in North Manchester. The experienced Marketing Analytics team is growing and are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to provide insight in to the customer base. You will be striving to understand the customer, and potential customers better. The insight you will provide as part of this role will ensure the best customer experience across on and offline.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be seeking out opportunities and aiming to find ways to improve customer retention and ultimately ROI.
- Undertake exploratory and in-depth analysis to understand online user behaviours
- Lead the audience strategy through data, making recommendations how to target and approach differing groups
- Test different content for different audiences, analyse performance and provide insight and make recommendations
- Working closely with channel managers, supporting with creation and testing across social, display and paid search
- Understanding the customer journey through digital data and track/measure cost per acquisition and individual channel ROI
Skills / experience:
- Proven experience of marketing / data analytics
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution models
- Knowledge/interest in marketing
- Attention to detail, problem solver
- Experience working in a varied, fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.