£40k - 55k per year
Marketing Analyst - Hybrid (2 days a week in the office) - Halesowen
£45,000 - £55,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established business, manufacturing and supplying quality products to the construction industry. The business is going through an exciting period of change and seeing high growth as they continue to exceed targets.
As part of the strategic transformation, they are committed to introducing a company-wide CRM and enhancing the marketing strategy, bolstered by a successful digital team that has already achieved staggering revenue results.
As the Marketing Analyst, you will take digital operations to the next level. The company are rich with data, but are looking to make the analytics process more streamlined, time-efficient and effective.
- Support the marketing team with data insights and recommendations to help drive decision-making and shape the strategy
- Implement and manage a Business Intelligence process that extracts data from various sources, manipulate & cleanse, analyse and visualise the data, creating reports and dashboards
- Provide daily insights and trends on key performance indicators such as clicks, revenue, and more.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong Data Analytics experience is essential
- Interest in marketing, with familiarity with PPC (desirable)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Google Analyst and SQL experience is desirable
- Ability to process, understand, visualise, and provide actionable recommendations from data
- Pro-active, self starter with strong communication skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a high-growth business which will offer numerous opportunities for growth and development.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.