Marketing & Business Development Manager - Legal
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Manchester city centre
This is a fanastic opportunity to lead the marketing & BD function for this growing, specialist law firm based in the centre of Manchester. Reporting into the Managing Partner, this firm values internal culture and promotes work/life balance.
- Providing strategic guidance to the business on all aspects of marketing, business development and client relationship development
- Preparation of draft annual and longer term BD&M plan for approval of the partners, and the leading on all aspects of delivery
- Tenders: identifying suitable tenders, research, drafting, managing processes, obtaining feedback
- Preparing and supporting on client pitches
- Client relationship management and feedback: leading programme through one to one meetings with lawyers
- Client targeting: identifying clients, preparing plan and following up
- Drafting content articles/blogs and facilitating the drafting of these
- Social media, notably Twitter: leading campaigns and championing in business. Through one to ones support Twitter account building and following for lawyers.
- Leading and organising on client seminar programme
- Media: Managing the relationships with various trade media.
- Full website management, performance, analytics and content
- Marketing collateral
- Brand management: Lead the management of our consistent corporate brand output, including standardisation of commonplace legal documents, profiling heads of team and other key lawyers.
- Agency management: managing high quality output from design and digital agencies and other suppliers ie printers, branded merchandise.
- Profile building of firm and individual lawyers through awards applications, conference speaker opportunities, developing relationships with CIH/NHF, thought leadership.
- Responsibility for developing internal communications activity.
- Degree educated in Marketing, English or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a Partner led, professional services environment (Legal would be desirable)
- Previous experience of managing bids / tender processes
- Experience targeting, implementing marketing & business development plans
- Possess excellent communication skills and work well in a team environment
- You will have the ability and confidence to hold meetings with Partners at the firm
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- Market related
- Posted 11 days ago
Trade Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: Are you an experienced trade marketer looking for your next contract? Have you ever wanted to work with an instantly recognisable global consumer brand? If so, I have just the job for you! This role will suit someone with experience developing trad...
- £30k - 35k per year + Bonus & Benefits
- Posted 14 days ago
Our client, a leading International manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager into their busy head-office team. The Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer focussed product initiatives across the por...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
B2B Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 Manchester city centre We are looking for an experienced lead generation / campaign focused B2B Marketing Manager to join this growing team of brilliant people in Manchester city centre. You must have a genuine passion for marketing and the ability to drive...