£21k - 23k per year
about 2 months ago
Marketing and Communications Executive- 12 months
I’m working with one of the UKs leading property companies who have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Executive for a 12 month maternity cover in Salford.
This role will suit someone with experience driving content and copy across on and offline platforms as well as PR and media management. The salary will be up to £29k, plus benefits
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Responsible for the delivery of the communications plan
- Maintain relationships with key journalists
- Create engaging connect across a wide range of online and offline channels for internal and external stakeholders to boost the brand
- Keep press contacts up to date
- Prepare, gain approval and distribute press releases
- Keep on top of any story that might make a suitable PR story
- Monitor the corporate websites to ensure you are maximising the PR potential
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders on regional activity and ensure that is fed into the corporate communications plan
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure joined up approach on campaigns
- Proven experience in a similar communications role is essential
- Excellent content and copy delivery
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels both internally and external to the company
- Proven experience delivering PR across on and offline channels
- Knowledge of the property sector isn’t essential but wouldn’t hurt
- Strong communications skills
£21,000 to £23,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.