£24k - 28k per year
Marketing & Communications Executive
- Hybrid Working
- £24,000 - £28,000
Are you early into your marketing career and looking for a broad B2B role that celebrates creativity?
Do you want to have a genuine say in a business’ decision making and contribute towards its excellent growth?
How about working on exciting projects for some of the most reputable household brands?
Forward Role is working with a B2B company who is looking for an ambitious, creative and hard-working Marketing & Communications Executive.
The business is within the creative industry, offering great career progression and a chance to really make the role your own. As an employee owned business, your voice will be heard in any decision making and you’ll be a valued member of the team from the start.
If you're creative, motivated, a great writer and love being involved with different types of projects, please do get in touch!
As the Marketing & Communications Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating content including collateral, case studies, thought leadership, blogs, press releases, social media posts and website content
- Liaise with customers to create case studies
- Assist with arranging and attending photoshoots
- Attend events
- Internal communications
- Maintain the marketing calendar including events and awards
- Work closely with different teams in the business to ensure marketing content is aligned
What you’ll get:
- Hybrid working
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Free eye tests
- Annual company away days
- Regular social activities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.