Up to £28,500 (Full time) / Part Time (4 days) candidates will also be considered
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in the North West who need a Marketing and Communications Manager to help them continually improve their brand awareness. You will manage all digital and offline marketing as well as liaising with agencies. Our client is looking for a creative and commercial marketer to join the team who has the ability to work autonomously.
- Develop and deliver a marketing and communications strategy for the business, in line with the company’s mission, vision, values and objectives.
- Develop and manage high quality marketing campaigns in each service area that increase business, including digital and social media campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company’s marketing and communications budget.
- Develop and implement a communications plan to increase brand awareness and positive recognition of the organisation.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow positive media coverage both online and offline.
- Ensure that the company’s internal communications are effective and consistent and that there is effective two-way communication between leaders and employees.
- Manage the company’s website, social media and intranet.
- Produce press releases, newsletter, brochures, presentations and other markets and communications materials.
- So you can visit each of the local sites regularly, having a driving licence would be beneficial.
- Marketing Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
If you are keen to hear more, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year + Completion bonus
Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital,...
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: A leading University is looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team for 12 months. This role is responsible for promoting the course and ensuring a high quality of services is delivered on the student recru...
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- Market related
Our client is a leading global professional services firm, looking for a Senior Communications and Engagement Manager to junior their UK division based in London and lead on transformational and change programmes for one of the business units. Although this is a 12 month FTC, the project will run...