£28.5k per year
0161 914 8499
9 months ago
Up to £28,500 (Full time) / Part Time (4 days) candidates will also be considered
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in the North West who need a Marketing and Communications Manager to help them continually improve their brand awareness. You will manage all digital and offline marketing as well as liaising with agencies. Our client is looking for a creative and commercial marketer to join the team who has the ability to work autonomously.
- Develop and deliver a marketing and communications strategy for the business, in line with the company’s mission, vision, values and objectives.
- Develop and manage high quality marketing campaigns in each service area that increase business, including digital and social media campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company’s marketing and communications budget.
- Develop and implement a communications plan to increase brand awareness and positive recognition of the organisation.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow positive media coverage both online and offline.
- Ensure that the company’s internal communications are effective and consistent and that there is effective two-way communication between leaders and employees.
- Manage the company’s website, social media and intranet.
- Produce press releases, newsletter, brochures, presentations and other markets and communications materials.
- So you can visit each of the local sites regularly, having a driving licence would be beneficial.
- Marketing Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
If you are keen to hear more, please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.