Manchester City Centre
£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
3 months ago
This is an incredible time to join this highly invested B2B business in the city centre to devise and implement their marketing plans and make a major contribution towards their ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for someone with drive, passion and initiative to own our content strategy across a variety of channels, including web, social and email.
This is the perfect role for someone that wants to put their stamp on things to establish and develop a brand for a company with exciting plans for future growth.
- Owning content production across the digital channels
- Devise and manage the company’s marketing and digital strategy
- Manage all of the social media platforms, track engagement and results and report on findings
- To manage the company’s budget and implementation of paid search and social
- To upload and edit website content through the CMS system
- Blog production to be delivered on multiple platforms, including the website
- Liaising with portfolio businesses to link to their content strategies
- Delivering thought leadership content across key disciplines and sectors
- To manage external agencies and work with them collaboratively: Brand, PR, Digital and Events
- Work closely with the sales team to focus on lead generation
- Running an outreach programme to assist with organic search activities
- Creation of shareable content, campaign management, reporting and analytics
- Deliver quarterly social media and content strategies to ensure consistent levels of activity are seen across all digital platforms in line with business activities
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the business
- Attending industry events and managing and planning internal events
- Produce, manage and and over-see company documentation
- Co-ordinating Intranet content
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work in an autonomous role as well as working with a team
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for digital and content marketing
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing and measuring KPI’s
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table and be able to complete them
- Experience of Google Analytics & creating reports
- Experience of using CMS website systems (WordPress)
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit should a crisis occur
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.