An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital, PR, social media and collateral creation. It’s a fun team but hard working team and this role will start in the New Year. With a salary of £25k and a bonus on completion of the contract this is a great opportunity.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Responsible for the developing and implementation of external communications across all channels including: email, digital, advertising, PR and media
- Deliver product campaigns, review concepts, proofread copy, check artwork, marketing literature, POS and promotions
- Manage and develop the advertising campaigns
- Oversee all website, email and social channels
- Manage and develop PR campaigns in line with commercial plan
- Brief marketing agencies and make sure they deliver on time, to budget and to a high quality
- Manage multiple camions across a range of channels at any one time
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential, ideally 2 or more years
- Experience managing a range of marketing channels including: digital, social media, website management, POS and content collateral
- Experience of advertising and PR
- Able to form relationships at all levels across the business
- Must be able to deliver strong copy/content accurately
- Customer orientated, results driven, creative problem solver, makes things happen
Up to £25k per annum plus a completion bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...
- £27k - 30k per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Manchester for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background although this isn’t essential. You must be able to ...
- £27k - 29k per year
Internal Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Liverpool for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background althou...
- £25k - 30k per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy faculty marketing department in Manchester, they need a Faculty Marketing Officer which they are recruiting on a 2 year contract. This role will support the delivery of the marketing strategy aimed at recruiting the next generation of undergraduat...