Marketing and Communications Officer
An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital, PR, social media and collateral creation. It’s a fun team but hard working team and this role will start in the New Year. With a salary of £25k and a bonus on completion of the contract this is a great opportunity.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Responsible for the developing and implementation of external communications across all channels including: email, digital, advertising, PR and media
- Deliver product campaigns, review concepts, proofread copy, check artwork, marketing literature, POS and promotions
- Manage and develop the advertising campaigns
- Oversee all website, email and social channels
- Manage and develop PR campaigns in line with commercial plan
- Brief marketing agencies and make sure they deliver on time, to budget and to a high quality
- Manage multiple camions across a range of channels at any one time
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential, ideally 2 or more years
- Experience managing a range of marketing channels including: digital, social media, website management, POS and content collateral
- Experience of advertising and PR
- Able to form relationships at all levels across the business
- Must be able to deliver strong copy/content accurately
- Customer orientated, results driven, creative problem solver, makes things happen
Up to £25k per annum plus a completion bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior Marketing and Communications Officer Introduction: A leading University is looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team for 12 months. This role is responsible for promoting the course and ensuring a high quality of services is delivered on the student recru...
- Greater Manchester
- £28.5k per year
Marketing Manager Up to £28,500 (Full time) / Part Time (4 days) candidates will also be considered North Manchester This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in the North West who need a Marketing and Communications Manager to help them continually improve their brand awareness. ...
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- £27k - 30k per year
Internal Communications Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Officer to join a leading University in Manchester for 3 months. This role will suit someone with proven experience in internal communications ideally from an education background altho...