Manchester City Centre
£22k - 27k per year
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing and Communications Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading higher education body based in the Greater Manchester/Lancashire area. Due to an increase in demand they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Offiucer to join their team on a 12 month contract.
This role is responsible for student attraction with the aim to increase subscriptions of students within the UK. It would suit someone with experience in B2C multichannel marketing including email, DM, social media, PR and events
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197 or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A leading higher education organisation based around Greater Manchester/Lancashire.
- Assist in the delivery of the marketing, communications, promotional activities and events
- Liaise and present queries from internal and external contacts to support events, marketing and media goals
- Manage the database to ensure smooth running of administrative support
- Create presentations for both on and off campus audiences
- Participate in external recruitment events
- Develop marketing materials, invitations and media releases to support candidate attractions
- Update and write content across on and offline channels
- A degree or demonstrable experience in marketing is essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Have an understanding of the higher education sector
- Able to organise, coordinate and run external events
- Able to establish relationships with various stakeholders at different levels
- Experience developing and delivering projects
- Willingness to incorporate new technologies to promote marketing activities
- Understanding of social media channels
- Willing to occasionally work outside of work hours for certain events
£22,000 to £27,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.