Marketing and Communications Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading higher education body based in the Greater Manchester/Lancashire area. Due to an increase in demand they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Offiucer to join their team on a 12 month contract.
This role is responsible for student attraction with the aim to increase subscriptions of students within the UK. It would suit someone with experience in B2C multichannel marketing including email, DM, social media, PR and events
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197 or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A leading higher education organisation based around Greater Manchester/Lancashire.
- Assist in the delivery of the marketing, communications, promotional activities and events
- Liaise and present queries from internal and external contacts to support events, marketing and media goals
- Manage the database to ensure smooth running of administrative support
- Create presentations for both on and off campus audiences
- Participate in external recruitment events
- Develop marketing materials, invitations and media releases to support candidate attractions
- Update and write content across on and offline channels
- A degree or demonstrable experience in marketing is essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Have an understanding of the higher education sector
- Able to organise, coordinate and run external events
- Able to establish relationships with various stakeholders at different levels
- Experience developing and delivering projects
- Willingness to incorporate new technologies to promote marketing activities
- Understanding of social media channels
- Willing to occasionally work outside of work hours for certain events
£22,000 to £27,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 31k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
PR and Communications Manager Introduction: One of the most exciting business in Manchester is looking for a PR and Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver PR and communications to raise the profile of the company as a leader in their market. This will suit so...
- Manchester City Centre
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 30 days ago
Our client, a rapid growth B2B FinTech business is looking to recruit a Head of Brand and Communications to help deliver continued success as they scale-up further. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will be responsible for: Lead content, PR and creative teams to deliver a clear compa...
- £22k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 22 days ago
We’re exclusively recruiting for an exciting, growing business based in Chorley who are looking for a PR and Marketing Executive due to continued growth. As the PR & Marketing Executive you will focus on developing and implementing the PR Strategy to amplify the group’s subsidiary businesses with...
- £40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client, a cutting edge tech business is looking to recruit a Marketing and Sales Operations Manager to join their team. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the systems, tools and processes that are central to the effective running of the department to dri...