£25k - 27k per year
4 months ago
Marketing and Communications Officer- 6 months
I’m working with one of the most exciting companies in the property sector who need a Marketing and Communications Officer for a 6 month contract.
This role is Manchester based but is flexible for home working due to the current covid situation. The company is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing and communications professional to support the brand and marketing manager and communications manager to implement the wider strategy.
This position will suit someone with experience in collateral and content creation, events, marketing campaigns and website management
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the marketing and communications strategy to promote the company and it’s partnerships
- Work with the brand manager to ensure both the brand and its corporate identity are consistent
- Create content for publications, adverts, social media, award submissions and marketing collateral
- Manage the agency to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and on time
- Maintain Muses image library, supplying them to colleagues when needed
- Support on the creation of PowerPoint presentations for marketing
- Provide PR support for various projects
- Monitor and keep records of media coverage
- Experience in a marketing and communications position is essential
- Experience in the property sector is essential but would be useful
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Able to deliver quality content and copy across on and offline channels
- Knowledge of social media channels and how to monitor success
- Able to work with an image library
- Able to deliver PR
Up to £26-27k plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.