Manchester City Centre
£20k - 23k per year + 0.00 Daily
about 2 years ago
Have you ever wanted to work for a business that gives back to the community? Do you have experience in marketing and communications? Are you looking for a role that offers an opportunity to learn and take more responsibility for your own work?
If so, I have the job for you!
I’m working with a not for profit membership organisation in Manchester City centre and they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team. This is initially a one month contract with a strong likelihood of extension or being taken permanent.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create content for the website, intranet, print communication and advertising
- Create/schedule content, manage and monitor social media accounts
- Research and write press releases, manage and monitor press cuttings, assist with press enquiries and photo opportunities
- Write/edit articles to support a number of internal/external projects including Branch newsletters
- Provide proof reading support
- Process day-to-day social media, PR enquiries
- Help devise and deliver training workshops for members
- Co-ordinate social media advertising and editorial to support recruitment campaigns.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, communication, PR, social media or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Creative thinker with excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Good interpersonal/oral communication skills
- Experience managing and monitoring social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Team player with the ability to multi-task - well organised, able to plan and prioritise workloads in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work individually and handle self-driven projects efficiently
- Work experience in a related sector – ie members organisation, mutual, charity or not for profit sector
Up to £23,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.