£28k - 35k per year
An international, well-known IT brand are looking for an experienced Marketing & Content Executive to join the product marketing team for a 12 month fixed term contract, due to maternity leave.
You will be responsible for creating engaging content across online and offline channels to promote the brands products and services..
The role is based on the outskirts of Manchester, with a hybrid home/office model and flex working.
The average tenure of the employees is 14 years, which shows the value they put on their staff!
Ideal start mid-end Sept.
About the role:
- Assist in identification and driving of relevant content marketing strategy for the business
- Plan, develop and produce engaging content across both online and offline channels aligning content marketing objectives to business priorities, with a focus on building brand awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion
- Support in the creation of go to market materials that the sales offices can utilise to emphasise the product/service benefit and support with localisation of core marketing materials
- Work alongside the PR, communications, and digital teams to develop rich content including product videos, infographics, white papers, and case studies • Ensure the smooth running of the creation and production processes, with responsibility for the accurate proofing of copy, design, and artwork
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external partners, including researchers, writers, and creative agencies, to bring innovative content marketing programs to life
- Supporting the marketing and communications team to incorporate the best blend of international, regional and local participation
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Take a proactive role in developing a plan of working and the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
- Ensure that deadlines are met, and budgets are observed.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related subject
- Thorough understanding of product marketing and how it fits into the full digital marketing mix
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Copywriting skills or proficient in writing/editing
- Solid experience and knowledge of SEO practices and tools
- B2B experience, ideally within tech/IT
- Proactive, positive person, who works well collaboratively
Interested? Apply today! For more information please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.