£25k - 30k per year
Marketing & Content Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you looking to secure your next role in marketing?
Do you have experience in property or financial services?
Forward Role are currently working with a leading estate agency and financial services company to find a Marketing & Content Executive to join their team based in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to become part of a forward-thinking property and financial services business.
About the role…
- Create user-focused, engaging content across various online and offline platforms, such as blog content, social media posts, and email copy, with a clear understanding of its commercial purpose and objectives.
- Play a crucial role in developing a website content strategy and assess its effectiveness. You will also analyse the search landscape to align content with SEO goals and generate innovative ideas that drive results.
- Collaborate with team members and relevant departments to manage marketing communication schedules, ensuring timely deployment.
- Analyse campaign effectiveness and relevant KPIs using tools like Google Analytics, providing insightful reports to the manager and key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for delivering high-quality communications, contributing significantly to our marketing and business objectives.
- Post engaging content using our social media software to enhance brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Conduct competitor analysis and stay updated with the latest industry trends and news when required.
What they are looking for…
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven experience in marketing and content creation with some understanding of the marketing mix.
- Ideally you will have some experience in property or financial services although this is not essential.
- The ability to craft engaging copy with strong spelling & grammar skills.
- A strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to manage stakeholders effectively.
- Some WordPress experience is desirable.
- Some experience with software like Adobe Creative Suite is also desirable.
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000.
- Flexible working hours and earlier finish on Fridays.
- Free onsite parking.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- & more benefits!
Does this role sound interesting to you? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.