£24k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a medical business based near Preston, for a talented, energetic and self-motivated Marketing and Content Executive.
This is a high profile, full-mix role with a particular focus on content creation to be delivered across all channels and has responsibilities to several diverse companies within the growing Group (currently 6 companies).
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will help shape and execute the Content Marketing Strategy. You’ll have a good understanding of on and off-page SEO with a proven track record of delivering innovative content led campaigns with the objective of driving performance. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creating content that resonates with the right customer segments and is aligned with their brand voice and values.
This varied role will also encompass event planning and execution, market research, campaign analysis, PR and copywriting. It is a truly well-rounded roll for somebody looking to make their mark within a small friendly team who are really passionate about Marketing!
- Shape and execute Content Marketing Strategy for each subsidiary business
- Copy writing for all marketing collateral both on and offline
- Edit, proofread and improve content across all brand touchpoints
- Optimize online content considering SEO objectives
- Input into wider marketing campaign plans, ensuring content alignment
- PR & outreach
- Copywriting award submission entries
- Competitor and market research
- Organise corporate events and entertainment including large/small scale events and seminars. May require some travel to events and overnight stays
- Deliver and analyse campaign results via monthly reporting
- Supplier liaison
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- Exceptional writing skills in English
- Previous experience in a medical/legal fields advantageous but not required
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Balance of creative and commercial essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.