£25k - 30k per year
Marketing & PR Account Manager, Integrated PR Agency, Manchester City Centre, Up to £30k
Forward Role are working exclusively with a multi-award-winning, integrated marketing and PR agency in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a new Account Manager to join their growing team. Following a number of exciting client wins they are keen to hire ASAP! They’re a down to earth and mega social boutique agency with impressive growth plans offering tonnes of opportunity.
As Account Manager you’ll be a doer, and have proven experience of delivering creative PR and marketing strategies to clients. Being confident client facing is a must and they are looking for someone with positive energy, keen to join a close-knit team.
Having recently moved into new offices complete with bar and roof terrace, it’s a great time to join!
As Marketing & PR Account Manager you’ll…
- Be the main point of contact for clients across B2B & B2C
- Come up with marketing strategies and planning
- Create PR & Social strategies
- Write press releases and craft bespoke pitches
- Take a lead with content creation
- Analyse campaign results
- Focus on social listening, strategy and analytics
- Take responsibility for event management projects
- Manage and lead influencer strategy
- Have a keen eye for reactive news opportunities
- Use your proven media relation skills & strong book of press contacts
You’ll work across a real mix of clients across B2B & B2C including leisure launch events, luxury fashion brands, B2B trade hospitality, finance and hospitality.
As Account Manager they are looking for someone with strong PR skills, a creative integrated approach and a good handle on digital marketing/social media.
This team are small, but growing and you’ll have a real opportunity to join a team who love what they do, are focused, fun and flexible in their approach. Flexible WFH is a given, as is the use of their roof terrace in the sun!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.